Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

what games do you play?

More
13 years 4 months ago #28508 by TSTR
Replied by TSTR on topic Re:what games do you play?
Diablo 2, Starcraft 2 and Disciples 3.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29710 by Night Blossom
Heh, I'd have an easier time explaining what games I do not play!

PC: I've been playing WoW since late '06. FOR THE HORDE!!! I'm also addicted to The Sims and currently have The Sims 3 and all expansions. I am really looking forwards to Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO. I used to play Guild Wars and still have Guild Wars, but rarely log in. Looking forward to checkin' out Guild Wars 2.

Xbox 360: I play a lot of RPGs (Mass Effect, Fable, etc.) and my FAVORITE game for the Xbox is still Knights of the Old Republic. First game I ever finished. :kiss: I love FPS', especially Halo. Jen and I have so much fun on that game! Call of Duty is good too and I adore Rainbow Six: Vegas. Finally, family games like the LEGO Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Harry Potter, etc. games rock, Viva Pinata and so on. I like racing and fighting games, but I don't have many of them. :( I also enjoy relaxing games like what you can find in the Arcade, Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball, etc. :kiss:

Oh and the Kinect. Only have a few games, but love it so far!

Wii: I LOOOVE that I can play original Nintendo games on the Wii. Mario Bros, Zelda, DONKEY KONG COUNTRY 2 - AHHH!!! I also love Wii Fit, Mario Party 8, Zelda: Twilight Princess and many, many more.

And finally...

Nintendo DSi: Animal Crossing is an addicted and I love Pokemon Platinum. Cooking Mama is fun and WarioWare is a blast. I also love the camera feature. ^_^

PHEW!

More
13 years 3 months ago #29755 by TSTR
Replied by TSTR on topic Re: what games do you play?
Diablo 2, Starcraft 2, Rappelz and Disciples 3.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30599 by Serpenvicis
StephenG wrote:

Highwayman wrote:

I play twister when theres a party going on or is that wrong?:laugh:

...more of a TRIVIAL PURSUIT man myself; brain's full of useless info... :woohoo:

Twister would more or less be a form of tourture for me
:S :S :S :S

I also more prefer Trivial Prsuit that Twister. Some questions are quite funny actually. Once I got question \"What did (name of a man that I can't remember :side: ) do and so achieve volume of 130 decibels?\" The answer was: \" He farted\" :woohoo:

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

More
13 years 1 week ago #32191 by blaaa
Replied by blaaa on topic Re: what games do you play?
I like to play games online...
Especially simulation and strategy games. :P
I found a great site for online games www.666gamer.com/ :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

More
12 years 11 months ago #32926 by diEoxidE
I'll play nearly anything hey. I prefer Shooters and strategy though.
I play Starcraft 2 and Battlefield Bad Company 2 competitively here and play anything else for fun.
GTA series is amazing though.

Do You Derive From The Chaos Of My Mind?

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds