Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

what games do you play?

More
13 years 4 months ago #28067 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: what games do you play?
King Pete wrote:

cool. i hate the way a lot of companies put a lamer version games on the wii cos they can perform just as good as the 360/ps3 if they gave them a chance

It's just another audience though, isn't it?

The Wii is pretty much branded as a family/group gaming console..Whereas the PS3/Xbox doesn't really work so well with the family market. Lame versions = Less time needed on the graphics and another source of income.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28068 by Kuroboshi
Well, the Wii can't exactly give the same output as a PS3/360 from a technical standpoint and the games often have to be changed to fit the control system.

Which overall makes it harder rather than the more direct port needed for 360 to PS3.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #28107 by StephenG
ROBOT UNICORN ATTACK FROM [adult swim]games www.adultswim.com

Code:
http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html (dead link)
Always...

Also available, ROBOT UNICORN ATTACK: HEAVY METAL
Code:
http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-heavy-metal-twitchy-online-game.html (dead link)
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by ForumAdmin. Reason: Disabling Dead Links

More
13 years 4 months ago #28134 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:what games do you play?
Highwayman wrote:

I play twister when theres a party going on or is that wrong?:laugh:

...more of a TRIVIAL PURSUIT man myself; brain's full of useless info... :woohoo:

Twister would more or less be a form of tourture for me
:S :S :S :S

More
13 years 4 months ago #28136 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: what games do you play?
:S This is going to sound silly, but the mention of Trivial Pursuit just makes me think of a small family game we play every Monday..'University Challenge' is always on and my mother insists on watching it, so to entertain ourselves, it's become habit to firstly, race to find the most odd-looking student and state who they resemble, e.g. there was a girl who looked *incredibly* like Harry Potter a few weeks ago. Incredibly, we've never gotten stuck trying to find resemblances.. Secondly, race to see how many answers we can actually get right individually.

Pretty proud I managed to get some answers right this week. :woohoo:

I don't know if 'University Challenge' runs in places outside of the UK, but basically, universities put together teams which will represent them on TV..The show itself is pretty much two university teams against each other, being given something similar to general knowledge questions, but a tad more difficult.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28139 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

I don't know if 'University Challenge' runs in places outside of the UK, but basically, universities put together teams which will represent them on TV..The show itself is pretty much two university teams against each other, being given something similar to general knowledge questions, but a tad more difficult.

We don't have that here, but I saw such competitions in a couple of movies so I generally know a bit about it.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds