Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

what games do you play?

More
13 years 5 months ago #27618 by Vanthony
Way back in my high school days I used to play Counterstrike, Starcraft, Quake, Batle Realms, Empire Earth and WarCraft. Somehow, currently I'm quite busy with a lot of projects and some extra stuffs so I got less chance in updating some online games. Though sometimes in my vacant class hours I play DOTA or WarCraft and StarCraft2 together with my friends and classmates. :)

On your deathbed, you regret not what you did, but what you didn't do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #27757 by NIFER
Replied by NIFER on topic Re: what games do you play?
I played Diablo Zy-el mod, Warcraft II, III, Frozen Throne, World of Warcraft.
Sometimes, when I had nothing to do, I'm playing in Plants vs. Zombies - it's funny :woohoo:
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by NIFER.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #27767 by metaller
OH DAMN.. PLAY SPORE it's fuckin' awesome. cool in the graphics, gameplay and REALLY complete customizability. and if you want some random fun you can get the expansion, galactic adventures. oh and don't forget the cute and creepy creatures pack to customize in incredible ways your creatures...

no... I'm not advertising. It's just a suggestion :woohoo:
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by metaller.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27776 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: what games do you play?
metaller wrote:

OH DAMN.. PLAY SPORE it's fuckin' awesome. cool in the graphics, gameplay and REALLY complete customizability. and if you want some random fun you can get the expansion, galactic adventures. oh and don't forget the cute and creepy creatures pack to customize in incredible ways your creatures...

:P I jumped onto my brother's copy of Spore when he wasn't looking..I also bought him the cute and creepy pack off of eBay (for a real bargain) so..I think I deserved it!

^.^ I think he was rather surprised to come back and find my attempt at a Dr. Zoidberg creature + a God-rocket-spaceship + scorpion-car..

Also made a sausage-man. Looked something like 'Mr. Chip' from 'Catchphrase'...

More
13 years 5 months ago #27794 by Serpenvicis
metaller wrote:

I ADORE SPORE!! I could play it whole day and night. It's just awesome :lol: :kiss:

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #27797 by metaller
Serpenvicis wrote:

I ADORE SPORE!! I could play it whole day and night. It's just awesome :lol: :kiss:

me too!!! I think it's the best game ever released by Maxis :woohoo:
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by metaller.

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds