Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

what games do you play?

More
13 years 5 months ago #27444 by black_magnolia
King Pete wrote:

just googled some images of the tcg, and the artwork doesn't look very good to me.

I did the same. The artwork doesn't look good to me also... :huh:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27451 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: what games do you play?
Ah..I got curious after those comments - Glad I agree with you two. ^.^ I much prefer MTG artwork.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27471 by King Pete
i agree, some of the mtg artwork is amazing. the artwork in my blue deck is really good. i've just bought another 2 stormtide leviathans for it, should ryn great now :woohoo:

More
13 years 5 months ago #27483 by metaller
I totally agree :lol: . even the old cards have a good graphic :whistle: ... much better for example of the yu gi oh cards.. in the first editions they were a bit rudimental and stylized but in the most recent ones they almost touch tridimensionality. and the remakes of old cards shows clarely how they improved..

whait a minute.. isn't this something to discuss in the MTG section??? :unsure:

More
13 years 5 months ago #27498 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: what games do you play?
metaller wrote:

whait a minute.. isn't this something to discuss in the MTG section??? :unsure:

Hmm..I'd say either, seeing as this conversation branched off of the 'other TCG' idea..It's not too distant from the topic as you're still talking about other games that you have played.

I have quite a lot of Yu-Gi-Oh cards..Probably near a thousand, hidden away in my room somewhere. :P I quite liked their artwork..But MTG artwork beats it by far, which is why I switched to MTG as I got older.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27512 by metaller
I think that not just magic but all of the wizards of the coast products have improved theyr graphics in time. and now thet can be more than competitive with most of theyr commercial rivals. and even theyr video games are nice. like magic the gathering: battlegrounds, an amusing game, it has very little to do with the trainig card game but I find it really nice. and duels of the planeswalker is nicely done but I think that it's a pity that you can't upload it with other cards, because wizards could make of it a perfect official workstation. but maybe it would then go in competition with MTG online. wich I think is nice because of the possibility to play with opponents all over the world but it spoils the pleasure of collecting the paper and plastic made cards and takes away part of the emotions of deckbuilding. not to speak about the time spent in front of it, that turns you almost inevitably into a nerd. :ohmy:

Time to create page: 0.294 seconds