Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

what games do you play?

More
14 years 7 months ago #1036 by Slayer002
sorry to tell you that adventure games aren't coming back this year. there are a lot of shooters and strategy games coming this year
but there is always a next year:laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1040 by morphea3107
people like shooting things...that is a wide known fact ..maybe because they get rid of stress while shooting with a biiig machine gun something that looks like their boss or people they don't like:laugh: :silly:

More
14 years 7 months ago #1043 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:what games do you play?
i know i usually get a thrill out of it. :) although i only have one or two shooter games. i like the games where you can actually just beat a bunch of people or creatures at once. i know it's probably kind of an old game and it wasn't the best game but one of my favorites has always been nightmare creatures.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 7 months ago #1044 by Slayer002
i can confirm that:P if i'm annoyed i play a match unreal tournament 3 and after that i'm calm again;)
but i play shooters sometime also to see the story behind it(that's the reason why i play games mostly)

More
14 years 7 months ago #1049 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:what games do you play?
yeah i'm pretty slow at playing games mainly for that reason. i like to see what the whole story behind the game is and i want to know everything that is going on.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 7 months ago #1050 by Slayer002
same here:)
but if you play shooters for 8 years you get some reflexes and it is a great feeling to win a match without really knowing what you're doing and just play on reflexes:) (and still win)

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds