Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

what games do you play?

More
14 years 8 months ago #873 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:what games do you play?
both of those games were and still are awesome. i love games where you can just beat the crap out of something or someone. devil may cry was a good game for relieving stress for me along with the other two. :)

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #876 by BizarreLemon
I can't list all the games I played here, it would be too long :p
But I like RPG in general and the last game I play on my Wii was the great \"Okami\". I love this game :)

I also played WoW for a while but now I'm all for Aion. I played the closed beta and I tell you, I can't wait for its release in September!

If I had died, I would have never felt sad at all.
[Room of Angel - Silent Hill 4 ]

More
14 years 8 months ago #997 by Slayer002
I'm now frequently playing: unreal tournament 3, the witcher enhanced, anno 1404, overlord 2, hearts of iron 3, LOTR BFME 2 the rise of the witch king, and the path
and the games i'm waiting for: assassins creed 2, diablo 3(altough not likely this year) and section 8

and does this topic include tabletop wargames?;) in that case i should list Warhammer too:laugh:

More
14 years 8 months ago #999 by morphea3107
there was this game i loved when i was little called recoil...or smth like that ..i would lov eto play it again , though i couldn't find it anywhere....maybe because it was made in 1997 and i no longer have the requirements to play it again :(..
Attachments:

More
14 years 8 months ago #1001 by Slayer002
looks like the good old shooter style:)

do you have the same problem that your computer is too good?:P

More
14 years 8 months ago #1002 by morphea3107
sadly yes :( :laugh: ....but i miss it ...i miss my win 95 and later my win98

Time to create page: 0.301 seconds