Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Favorite online game

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #31931 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re: Favorite online game
I played Dead Frontier years ago, something about it annoyed me though but I really ought to give it another try.

Think it might have been around the time I started to use StumbleUpon or perhaps even before that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #31936 by Luvietje
Replied by Luvietje on topic Re: Favorite online game
Guild Wars, and Lineage 2 (the first chronicles)

It was cold when darkness fell,
The night longed for a child.

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #31951 by black_magnolia
I somehow never thought those facebook games count for this topic. I played several different facebook games 2-3? years ago, I assume they didn't change a lot from that time.
Naturally, I've gotten sick fairly soon of them. As I know it, it's just clicking and 'collecting' stuff in some way, so pretty pointless. They can get addictive fast and then it's just a waste of time.
Turning off platform apps makes your life on facebook a lot easier - no invites, no worries. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #31955 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re: Favorite online game
I don't see why they wouldn't count.

I used to play them a lot because they didn't seem to take up much time, just check back once a day and you're done. Guess that's why I didn't get bored of them so easily.

Guess that's the whole appeal, you don't feel the need to invest as much time as you would with a £40 game.

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #31967 by black_magnolia
Kuroboshi wrote:

I don't see why they wouldn't count.

I used to play them a lot because they didn't seem to take up much time, just check back once a day and you're done. Guess that's why I didn't get bored of them so easily.

Guess that's the whole appeal, you don't feel the need to invest as much time as you would with a £40 game.

Yeah, you're right, there isn't really a reason why they wouldn't count. They are considered games and they are online. :silly:
I just think about games as something more *playable*, something more active. :silly:

For example the Iron Maiden online game: www.thefinalfrontiergame.com/
It's very simple, you just have to shoot and collect stuff, but the controls need some time getting used too, so I wouldn't say that it's too easy.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #31985 by Luvietje
Replied by Luvietje on topic Re: Favorite online game
Well I think there's a differance between a €50 game and a browser game like facebook ~_~
Most gamers will tell you that.

It was cold when darkness fell,
The night longed for a child.

Time to create page: 0.379 seconds