Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Favorite online game

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #31909 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Favorite online game
Dragovar wrote:

Long ago I used to play Kings age, Bite Fght, and many others.... now I just don't have enough time or interest in them.... Now I'm into a Zombie MMORPG called Dead Frontier, ever hear of it? :)

Nope. :P Any free to play options or not?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #31916 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: Favorite online game
Just found this thread. A while ago, I used to play an online RPG called Utopia. However, unlike most online games, it was text based so there were no fancy graphics. It had a medieval/fantasy theme and each player was assigned a kingdom, which was run by an elected monarch and you had to build your province and army. Kingdoms would then go to war and such. It was lots of fun and I met some great people but it was very time consuming. Right now, I play Vampire Wars and Crime City on FB. Not as interesting though.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #31921 by Envy
firensia wrote:

Just found this thread. A while ago, I used to play an online RPG called Utopia. However, unlike most online games, it was text based so there were no fancy graphics. It had a medieval/fantasy theme and each player was assigned a kingdom, which was run by an elected monarch and you had to build your province and army. Kingdoms would then go to war and such. It was lots of fun and I met some great people but it was very time consuming. Right now, I play Vampire Wars and Crime City on FB. Not as interesting though.

:P Ahh as I said before..I used to play Vampire Wars..I had tons of gamers added to my clan..But as soon as you leave it for a week or two, you fall behind, and eventually I just got fed up of the insane amounts of game stuff I was being sent. >.<

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #31923 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: Favorite online game
I got to level 96 but them lost interest. I only had about 14 people in my clan so I often got attacked. That tends to take the joy out of it. :(

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #31925 by Dragovar
Replied by Dragovar on topic Re: Favorite online game
Envy wrote:

Dragovar wrote:

Long ago I used to play Kings age, Bite Fght, and many others.... now I just don't have enough time or interest in them.... Now I'm into a Zombie MMORPG called Dead Frontier, ever hear of it? :)

Nope. :P Any free to play options or not?

In fact Dead Frontier is mostly free (like many others mmorpg's, you can buy some other kind of weapons and stuff)
The game is completely multiplayer, as soon as you enter the map there are many many other players already (but you can deactivate it at will), and that´s it! shoot zombies!! :P
If you can, give it a try, you only need to install a small 3D viewer or something like that, and you play in your web browser... it's not the most shockingly-awesome game ever... but hey!, it's fun... :silly:

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #31930 by Envy
firensia wrote:

I got to level 96 but them lost interest. I only had about 14 people in my clan so I often got attacked. That tends to take the joy out of it. :(

:P The problem I had was that I had over 1000 clannies, meaning my FB noticies went haywire all the time with so many people sending me stuff. Got fed up of it. I only meant to have 500 per game (I played Castle Age as well and 500 is the max, or was the max when I played) but naturally, lots played both games, so I ended up with insane amounts of notices.

Dragovar wrote:

In fact Dead Frontier is mostly free (like many others mmorpg's, you can buy some other kind of weapons and stuff)
The game is completely multiplayer, as soon as you enter the map there are many many other players already (but you can deactivate it at will), and that´s it! shoot zombies!!

:woohoo: Sounds great for two people I know. I'm playing enough games as it is so I'll pass the information on to my partner and little brother. Seems more like their kind of thing. :P

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds