Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Diablo III

More
14 years 1 month ago #15120 by NIFER
Replied by NIFER on topic Re:Diablo III
I look forward to the release of this game. I played Diablo Zy-el Mode, for the enchantress, this is my first computer game!
Along with Diablo III, many are waiting for StarCraft 2, also from Blizzard. The two most anticipated games.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #15131 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Diablo III
I have seen the original announcement for it but it was too long ago, I mean what is the poin of saying WE ARE MAKING A GAME NOW ADORE IT BUUUUUUUUT YOU WILL NEVER SEE IT because we will die of old age before it goes on the market. I am anticipating the game and will molest blizzard if necessary, D1 was great as did D2 :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 1 month ago #15201 by Kyle87
Replied by Kyle87 on topic Re:Diablo III
D2 was awesome got better with LoD love killing noobz and the cows heh COWS!
at the moment only got a level 46 barb, my best was a battle.net lvl 74 sorc, kicked ass!

More
14 years 6 days ago #17190 by Arraxis
Replied by Arraxis on topic Re:Diablo III
It will be available only next year :(
Oh I can wait xo

More
14 years 6 days ago #17206 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Diablo III
Ahh..Do they have a proper release date, then? Or just a rough year?

I played on Diablo II when I was still with my ex, and have been waiting for Diablo III for a while. Not particularly a fan of the company who makes it (I hate WoW) but Diablo seems cute so far. :P

I've also seen shops selling pre-orders..Didn't really understand that, if the release date is roughly 2011..

More
14 years 6 days ago #17257 by Slayer002
Replied by Slayer002 on topic Re:Diablo III
well, it could very likely be that it's one year waiting...
blizzard is now working on starcraft 2, then probably WOW cataclysm(that brings in the most money..) and after those 2 they'll concentrate more on D3

Time to create page: 0.292 seconds