Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Diablo III

More
13 years 2 months ago #29505 by King Pete
Replied by King Pete on topic Re: Diablo III
I apologize, as i did not mean to annoy or mislead anyone. the site did say it was an estimated release date, which is how i listed it on the post. just thought the info might of been useful, and i apologise if it wasn't

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #29529 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Diablo III
King Pete, keep in mind that you should check your facts not only before posting but especially before double posting!!! :angry:
Do you need a tutorial on how to edit a post?
I don't see a reason why you had to post another post 5 minutes after your first one to add the link which you could have obviously found earlier and included it in your first post...
I've already warned you about it and merged a lot of your double posts. I warn you now officially here on the forum if you can't read a pm and take it seriously.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 2 months ago #29645 by TSTR
Replied by TSTR on topic Re: Diablo III
Black Heart wrote:

TSTR wrote:

Diablo 3 will be in christmas 2011.
My first character - Demon Hunter.

I sincerely hope that they release D3 this year and hope for the return of the necromancer character in the future expansions of the game. I liked that character a lot.

No chance for Necro. Witch Doctor is new Necro :/

More
13 years 1 month ago #31001 by Black Heart
Replied by Black Heart on topic Re: Diablo III
don't get mad for incorrect facts, all of us are waiting for that date, lets hope that now that Blizzard finished with Warcraft they take the time to complete Diablo III, hopefuly in this year.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #31018 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Diablo III
Black Heart wrote:

don't get mad for incorrect facts, all of us are waiting for that date, lets hope that now that Blizzard finished with Warcraft they take the time to complete Diablo III, hopefuly in this year.

Well I think people got angry because we're all waiting for that date and a false date gives false hope. :S I would stick with the decisions above anyway, particularly as stated by a forum moderator. Check dates before posting to avoid disappointing others (otherwise negative reactions are pretty much expected, and I would say justified to an extent). :silly:
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Envy.

More
13 years 1 month ago #31021 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re: Diablo III
Black Heart wrote:

I'm pretty certain Blizzard has different teams for WoW and Diablo.

And yes, for a game I'm interested in, I will get mad if someone posts false information without really researching it.

Diablo isn't guarenteed to come this year, though Blizzard is hoping it will.

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds