Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Diablo III

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #17816 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Diablo III
Slayer002 wrote:

well, it could very likely be that it's one year waiting...
blizzard is now working on starcraft 2, then probably WOW cataclysm(that brings in the most money..) and after those 2 they'll concentrate more on D3

Argh..By the time Diablo III comes out, I'll be in university. :angry: Won't really have the time to get into it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #25922 by King Pete
Replied by King Pete on topic Re:Diablo III
Envy wrote:

Slayer002 wrote:

well, it could very likely be that it's one year waiting...
blizzard is now working on starcraft 2, then probably WOW cataclysm(that brings in the most money..) and after those 2 they'll concentrate more on D3

Argh..By the time Diablo III comes out, I'll be in university. :angry: Won't really have the time to get into it.

not sure if it's true, but i've heard they have a seperate team working on Diablo III while Cataclysm is being developed. they have been updating the Diablo III website with new things as they are being developed, and new things have been posted, even back when Starcraft 2 was in development. :laugh:

More
13 years 5 months ago #27523 by King Pete
Replied by King Pete on topic Re:Diablo III
shouldn't take em too long now, they've added a fair bit to it since the release of starcraft 2. most notably, they now have all 5 character classes now, a crafting system, a life/mana system and a player vs player multiplayer mode :woohoo: looking really good, can't wait for release now :ohmy:

More
13 years 4 months ago #27871 by Black Heart
Replied by Black Heart on topic Re: Diablo III
Gladly I have played diablo and diablo II and their expansions, I used to be a necromancer but with the new characters in diablo III, I am not sure what I will become

More
13 years 4 months ago #27884 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Diablo III
I already plan on being a demon hunter or wizard. Most likely the first. :P *Squee*..

I was so disappointed yesterday. I saw an advert on TV and I thought it miiight possibly be for Diablo III. Turns out it was just another glorified WoW ad..

More
13 years 4 months ago #27916 by King Pete
Replied by King Pete on topic Re: Diablo III
Envy wrote:

I already plan on being a demon hunter or wizard. Most likely the first. :P *Squee*..

I was so disappointed yesterday. I saw an advert on TV and I thought it miiight possibly be for Diablo III. Turns out it was just another glorified WoW ad..

i did the same thing. been tracking the website since tgere was only 3 character classes listed, and with the progress they've made recently, i thought december 7th sounded possible :angry:

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds