Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

role playing games

More
14 years 6 months ago #4728 by natwilaniwartri
world of war craft

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5053 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:role playing games
Bonsoir members of TOOA,

I started playing it about 15 years but I soon preferred the \"live\" of this kind of game, and it became my job, I make everything that affects what kind of leisure.
And then it led me to work in the cinemas.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5226 by Leheara
Replied by Leheara on topic Re:role playing games
Yeah I will admit I am a gamer girl and proud of it. I am a D&D junkie have been since I was 12, I now run at major conventions for a group known as the RPGA, which is run by wizards of the coast. Who for all you that don't know publishes the D&D rule books. If anyone goes to Origins, GenCon Indy, of DDXP you may have seen me around if you hang out in the RPGA hall.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5258 by Lonecrow
Replied by Lonecrow on topic Re:role playing games
RPG games should be the best (some endless) games ever..
I have played games like Diablo, Neverwinter Nights, Icewind Dale, Baldurs Gate, Elder Scrolls and many more i dont remember right now..
Online i have played some too.. Apart from Diablo and NWN, Eve, Metin 2 and Guild Wars..
Love those endless Rpgs.. :cheer:

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #5291 by black_magnolia
Lonecrow wrote:

RPG games should be the best (some endless) games ever..
I have played games like Diablo, Neverwinter Nights, Icewind Dale, Baldurs Gate, Elder Scrolls and many more i dont remember right now..
Online i have played some too.. Apart from Diablo and NWN, Eve, Metin 2 and Guild Wars..
Love those endless Rpgs.. :cheer:

These are all pc games you mentioned. I wouldn't even consider them true rpgs because everyone can play a pc game. The true rpgs are the ones when you meet with living breathing people and play something.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5306 by Leheara
Replied by Leheara on topic Re:role playing games
well the true definition of an RPG is simply that it is a role playing game, meaning you are taking on a role other then yourself so even a computer game can count. The big difference is a persons choice in social interaction table tops, LARPs and so forth are for those that want human contact when playing.

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds