Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Magic: The Gathering

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #27401 by metaller
Replied by metaller on topic Re: Magic: The Gathering
it drows it... I didn't declare it infinite... I declared it something about a million millions.... and I said him I still had another two billions of them untapped

so I think that my myr deck is now complete if I can do this almost every time I play :side:
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by black_magnolia. Reason: merged posts

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27404 by King Pete
Replied by King Pete on topic Re: Magic: The Gathering
cool. i am planning on somthing like that using the infinte mana combo with the myr and a fireball. i have a blue deck thats nearly complete, i just need one more quest for ula's temple and a couple of sky ruin drakes. works really well, but i'm having to cast my stormtide leviathans, and i shouldn't have to do that with the way the deck runs

More
13 years 5 months ago #27407 by metaller
metaller wrote:

King Pete wrote:

cool. i am planning on somthing like that using the infinte mana combo with the myr and a fireball. i have a blue deck thats nearly complete, i just need one more quest for ula's temple and a couple of sky ruin drakes. works really well, but i'm having to cast my stormtide leviathans, and i shouldn't have to do that with the way the deck runs

I suggest you to use something more than a fire ball whit infinite mana. you could try a comet storm... more effective and more spectacular... because you can crush all of your enemy's army at the same time you are annihilating his life points

and for the blue deck :cheer: . the \"quest for ula's temple\" + leviathans tactic is good :laugh: ... if you're lucky and you have a LOT of leviathans.. but it's a bit weak. unless you find the quest in your first hand it's really easy to counter and I don't think you'd put counterspell remove soul and negate in a fat leviathan deck :huh: , because if you use them it means that you have a lot of mana left after casting creature spells, wich I doubt. So I think you need a good pair of small and cheap creature backup, and sky ruin dragon isn't exactly what I call cheap. what you need is basically some thing like a wall of air or a horned turtle wich can enter in the first turns and keep your ass safe until you gather enough mana for the fatties. :lol:
but the best ass saver is the uber epic fog bank... but it's almost unfindable so I can't suggest it.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27418 by King Pete
i have a playset of leviathans, and a playset of harbor serpents. i currently run 2 quests, but i need a third cos i'm not pulling it in time. i do have a playset of forsee, preordain and augury owls, so i can keep creatures on top of my deck. augury owl is a cheap creature to help me survive, and a playset of cancels in there guarantees that my quest will land. i only need the drakes for flying defence, cos that's the only fault with the deck at the minute. i already have 2 in there but again, i aren't pulling them when i need them. the deck is really good, but rather complex. if it goes right, the best i've done is a leviathan on turn 4.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27420 by metaller
King Pete wrote:

i have a playset of leviathans, and a playset of harbor serpents. i currently run 2 quests, but i need a third cos i'm not pulling it in time. i do have a playset of forsee, preordain and augury owls, so i can keep creatures on top of my deck. augury owl is a cheap creature to help me survive, and a playset of cancels in there guarantees that my quest will land. i only need the drakes for flying defence, cos that's the only fault with the deck at the minute. i already have 2 in there but again, i aren't pulling them when i need them. the deck is really good, but rather complex. if it goes right, the best i've done is a leviathan on turn 4.

so it's almost perfect... the only two decks that could give a problem are a B/W counter made with the old editions. or a shooter that kills you at the fifth turn :silly:... no seriously a friend of mine has the shooter... and I have the counter. and a tactic like that is frightening but not unbeatable. but for any other deck it's one of the best tactics I saw.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27422 by King Pete
just about. i think once i get the drakes and the quest, it will do really well

Time to create page: 0.313 seconds