Envy wrote:

iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

I've been wondering that myself Envy...

:P Ooh..

I've been eyeing this deck:

www.wizards.com/magic/tcg/productarticle...hase_themedeck#deck4

And this deck:

www.wizards.com/magic/magazine/article.a...ily/arcana/464#image

For a while now..But unsure how things work. :huh: The oversized cards are oh-so pretty..But I dislike the possibility that I might not be able to use them in a game because I don't know if everyone requires a deck of that type or not! I like having the choice..

them decks use different rule sets, so i'm afraid everyone playing would require one of them decks. for general multiplayer, most decks work. my mono blue shutdown deck would kick some serious ass in multiplayer, as does mono red goblins most of the time due to the speed they run at. i got a 10 player game going at college once, took us nearly 2 hours to finish it. i was playing my full multi snow deck and managed to hold on to 4th place if i remember correctly :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27257 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Magic: The Gathering
Ahh okay..Thanks for clarifying! :)

I had no idea that 'general multiplayer' was even possible. :blink: Sounds complex..

More
13 years 5 months ago #27294 by metaller
Replied by metaller on topic Re: Magic: The Gathering
these decks are for special rules sets, if you want to play with two or more opponents using common rules you can find them here www.wizards.com/Magic/TCG/Article.aspx?x=magic/rules . there are all the basic rules plus the multiplayer

More
13 years 5 months ago #27297 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Magic: The Gathering
metaller wrote:

these decks are for special rules sets, if you want to play with two or more opponents using common rules you can find them here www.wizards.com/Magic/TCG/Article.aspx?x=magic/rules . there are all the basic rules plus the multiplayer

That link doesn't work for me. :S I just get an 'Article Not Found - The article you are trying to view could not be found. It could be that it is not yet live, or no longer exists.\" message.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27328 by metaller
Replied by metaller on topic Re: Magic: The Gathering
ok... well you can go to wizards.com/magic and search for the rules inside the site. there must be somethig on the tading card game section.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27337 by King Pete
Replied by King Pete on topic Re: Magic: The Gathering
the multiplayer rules are pretty much the same as singles rules. the object of the game is the same, and after deciding who goes first, play continues clockwise. no special decks are needed, you can play a standard deck. when declaring attackers, you decide which opponent each creature attacks, and you can choose a different opponent for each creature to attack if you want. you can only block a creature if it is attacking you, or a planeswalker you control. that's about the only difference. B)

Time to create page: 0.289 seconds