Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

What game has you hooked right now?

More
11 years 11 months ago #38062 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Assassin's Creed Bloodlines...finally got a PSP so I can now play games while living up at uni! :)

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #38113 by Envy
Guild Wars 2 - It's beta weekend..I caved after friends were trying to convince me. I don't regret it for now - it's totally awesome. Pretty much completely different to GW1 which I didn't expect. It's Fable-esque in my opinion and I LOVE Fable.

Probably will regret it when I run out of food and can't afford more, haha, though I dooo tend to eat less when gaming. I'm hoping that cancels everything out. :woohoo:

More
11 years 10 months ago #38158 by N1ghtshade
My time eater is the Kingdoms of Amalur. Its a open world Rpg but with easier more simplified control then skyrim with a much smoother and more varied fight system. Now i just need to figure out how do the house work whilst spending most of my time finding treasure and saving the realm from evil Tuatha....

More
11 years 8 months ago #38394 by snakeeater
Hy i´m playing revorix, it´s a free german browser game.
it hooks me since 2005.

beste regards
snakeeater

More
11 years 7 months ago #38443 by Veszdrin
Im trying to finish all of the games i havent beaten before the ones i have on reserve get released. and im starting with one of the creepiest games ever made...DEAD SPACE 2!!!!!

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
11 years 5 months ago #38702 by Envy
Guild Wars 2 at the moment, easily. XD

Time to create page: 0.426 seconds