Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

What game has you hooked right now?

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #37926 by millkins
Well since I am working 12 hours a day can't really say I have time to play much, but I enjoy every weekend possible spent playing World of Warcraft, League of Legends and LIMBO, out of which I would recommend limbo for all casual gamers, it is an eerie little story I just can't get enough of :D :kiss:

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #37930 by Veszdrin
What exactly is LIMBO about and is it for pc or a gaming platform?

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #37938 by millkins
limbogame.org/ that is limbo :) and it is for the PC :) it is not long, but still I adore the atmosphere in it, deviously eerie :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?
Attachments:

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #37954 by Veszdrin
I looked up more on LIMBO. The game sounds awesome and I found out they released it for XBOX as well. Definitely going to give it a try. Thank you for the suggestion millkins!! :)

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
12 years 1 week ago #37962 by Envy
GTA 4 - The Ballad of Gay Tony.

...which is really bad because I shouldn't have time for games...

More
12 years 9 hours ago #38061 by Veszdrin
Recently started playing Dante's Inferno. Very twisted game and I'm loving every minute of it! It strikes me as a more adult version of God of War.

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds