Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Fallout 3.

More
13 years 7 months ago #23741 by bloodfang
Replied by bloodfang on topic Re:Fallout 3.
if you have it for the PS3 it is bond to glitch up i know because my PS3 glitches up on nearly every game i play on it, but i don't have any problems with the Xbox 360 version of Fallout 3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #23743 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:Fallout 3.
All versions are bound to glitch.

I can play through my PS3 version for hours without encountering any glitches. Hell...I've clocked likely 50+ hours and have only encountered about 5 serious glitches which isn't terrible.

Frankly, bugs exists one the 360 version and PC version, and they are likely just as prevalent. Just look at The Vault ( fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_Wiki ) to see the bugs.

And frankly, that sounds like a problem with your console if your PS3 messes up on every game.

More
13 years 3 months ago #28476 by TSTR
Replied by TSTR on topic Re:Fallout 3.
Fallout 3 is the worst \"sequel\" I've ever seen. It should be called Oblivion in PostNuclear Universe... IT ISN'T REAL FALLOUT!!!

More
13 years 3 months ago #28478 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:Fallout 3.
If you're going to be like that, I'm going to respond.

Firstly...The series is \"The Elder Scrolls\" not \"Oblivion\". Get the goddamn facts right. \"The Elder Scrolls V: Apocolypse\" would have been funnier.

Secondly, Bethesda bought the rights to the Fallout name. They're allowed to take it in any direction they see fit and it seems it was a successful venture, if built on a buggy and now rather outdated engine.

So yes, it is a \"real\" Fallout. You just can't see beyond your nostalgia trip and rose tinted glasses.

Enjoy the game for what it is or go out, get a job with them and try to make your goddamn dream game come true so we can all rip it to hell.

More
13 years 3 months ago #28506 by TSTR
Replied by TSTR on topic Re:Fallout 3.
In 1st and 2nd Fallout you've a lot of adult decisions in 3rd you've decisions that don't mean anything. Fallouts was be games with adult humor and adult problems. Fallout 3 doesn't have any of these things.
It's successful venture becouse Oblivion fans playing Fallout 3 now. I red opinions about F3 and I'm not alone in opinions like my.
Maybe New Vegas is better because is made by Black Isle employees.

You've heard about V13 Project? Real Fallout will be arrive.

More
13 years 2 months ago #29419 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:Fallout 3.
AVE CHU TU, KAISER!!!

Wow, New Vegas is too much of a game.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

Time to create page: 0.298 seconds