Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Dragons

More
14 years 8 months ago #754 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Dragons
I'm not sure what to believe on their intelligence. I'm sure they're much more intelligent then the normal animal, but I don't think they're thinking like humans. Maybe they're as smart as primates or crows, or a bit smarter, but not as us. For the better, I believe; I like animals more thne humans, they're much easier to spend time with. Another reason I'm longing for a pet...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #808 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Dragons
You can mark me down as a believer as well.

More
14 years 8 months ago #946 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:Dragons
so we've all agreed that we believe dragons once existed. does anyone have a particular dragon they find to be their favorite? i read that dragons can be classified as both good and evil with the evil dragons just being identified as colors such as blue, white, green, red and black while the goodly dragons are identified as different metals, mostly bronze silver and gold with platinum being the king. i also read that each had their own special kind of breath instead of just fire along with distinct characteristics. so which would you say is your favorite?

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 8 months ago #947 by RavenDarkmoon
Replied by RavenDarkmoon on topic Re:Dragons
I play old school D & D

\"Old school\" as in paper and rolling dice across the table kinda thing. For all you youngins this happened/started a long time ago. I believe it came about in the 70's/80's :P

So you ask do I believe.....I believe in dragons, and they got a bag full of 20d dice :P

More
14 years 8 months ago #958 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Dragons
I don't believe in any kind of sorts of dragons, if you say a sort is a special colour. Myself I believe dragons have scales in colours of nature, green and darker colours.

As in species, there are a few. A lotus is a chinese dragon, and then there are a few others I don't know the name of - African dragon and probably something from America as well. And the most known one, the European dragon.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 8 months ago #986 by evig-elske
Replied by evig-elske on topic Re:Dragons
It's possible all the myths are based on truths, no one knows much about things that happened 10000 years ago.
And dinosaurs existed, and I must say they are pretty damn scary Lol, so why couldn't dragons have existed?
And even if they didn't exist on Earth, the is a whole, unending universe out there so I've got to say they probably do exist somewhere.
The end.

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds