Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Dragons

More
14 years 6 months ago #6151 by TheAlcherealist
Replied by TheAlcherealist on topic Re:Dragons
I go for Wyverns.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6153 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Dragons
I like all dragons, but do prefer European style dragons. My dragon tattoo is a Celtic design. My daughter likes these dragons. She was born in the year of the dragon in the Chinese calendar, so she likes to think of herself as a dragon.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6167 by Lonecrow
Replied by Lonecrow on topic Re:Dragons
European too.. :P

More
14 years 6 months ago #6173 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Dragons
The european dragons look great to me.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6549 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Dragons
I'm passionately involved with the Dragon. I'm more partial to the European Dragon and Wyvern myself. I also love the Central American dragons (wings but no other appendages) My entire life I've been devoted to dragons. I'm even thinking about practicing Dragon Magick. Don't really know yet... But I am a certified Dragonologist. For the past 7 years I've been studying and working with dragon-lore. It's absolutely fascinating! Oh dear...I seem to have jumped a bit on that one...

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6550 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Dragons
I'm passionately involved with the Dragon. I'm more partial to the European Dragon and Wyvern myself. I also love the Central American dragons (wings but no other appendages) My entire life I've been devoted to dragons. I'm even thinking about practicing Dragon Magick. Don't really know yet... But I am a certified Dragonologist. For the past 7 years I've been studying and working with dragon-lore. It's absolutely fascinating! Oh dear...I seem to have gotten a little too excited there...

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds