Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Would you really want to be immortal?

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #37907 by Luda666
Would you rather be a Dragon, Wearwolf, or a Vampire? :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #37909 by black_magnolia
Luda666 wrote:

Isn't there already a thread discussing this question (minus the Dragon part)? www.alchemygothic.com/index.php?option=c...d=3022&catid=23#3022 :unsure: :woohoo:
I never came across the \"possibility\" to turn into a dragon... :unsure: How would that go? A dragon bites you like a werewolf/vampire? :silly: Or are we talking about being born like one (if that was possible)? :woohoo:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #37915 by firensia
black_magnolia wrote:

Luda666 wrote:

Isn't there already a thread discussing this question (minus the Dragon part)? www.alchemygothic.com/index.php?option=c...d=3022&catid=23#3022 :unsure: :woohoo:
I never came across the \"possibility\" to turn into a dragon... :unsure: How would that go? A dragon bites you like a werewolf/vampire? :silly: Or are we talking about being born like one (if that was possible)? :woohoo:

Actually, if someone were to steal from a dragon's treasure trove, they would be transformed into a dragon as punishment. At least, that's what happened in the sixth book of the Chronicles Of Narnia. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
11 years 4 months ago #38865 by ValTheImpaler

More
11 years 1 month ago #39195 by Miruna
Maybe ...

More
9 years 11 months ago #39841 by SkieShauphen
So long as there is some way for me or another to bring me death, I will gladly accept immortality. Living forever allows for many experiences and once you've tried them all, well, at least death is still an option.

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.296 seconds