Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Interesting Gothic Websites

More
12 years 6 months ago #35698 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

I find Lady Amaranth's blog an interesting read:

www.fashionsalternative.com

:ohmy: Did not know this existed until now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35743 by notice_the_blinking
Woohoo more fun stuff to play with! Thanks so much for the effort :laugh:

Yeah I was going to suggest VampFreaks the first time I saw your post, but yes, hesitant... No one's very friendly there! A bit too much self-involvement

Through the darkness of future past;
The magician longs to see.
One chants out between two worlds:
Fire walk with me

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #35744 by firensia
notice_the_blinking wrote:

Yeah I was going to suggest VampFreaks the first time I saw your post, but yes, hesitant... No one's very friendly there! A bit too much self-involvement

Aww, you're welcome. :) It was no trouble at all. I personally don't have an account at VampFreaks. If you want to join another gothic forum, you should probably check out www.gothic.net/boards Lots of topics and even some DIY advice. I don't have an account there either but I go there as a guest sometimes.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by firensia.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35745 by Envy
firensia wrote:

notice_the_blinking wrote:

Aww, you're welcome. :) It was no trouble at all. I personally don't have an account at VampFreaks. If you want to join another gothic forum, you should probably check out www.gothic.net/boards/index.php . Lots of topics and even some DIY advice. I don't have an account there either but I go there as a guest sometimes.

Haah I have an account on there but I haven't frequented those quiet forums since I joined. :P

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #35751 by black_magnolia
haha :P I got an account there too, but don't have any real time to follow that forum. Some times I find the discussions there quite annoying, especially as trols often surface there... :huh:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35756 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

haha :P I got an account there too, but don't have any real time to follow that forum. Some times I find the discussions there quite annoying, especially as trols often surface there... :huh:

Ooh..I never noticed that.

I just noticed it tended to be quite inactive.

Time to create page: 0.314 seconds