Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Interesting Gothic Websites

More
12 years 4 months ago #36177 by Envy
firensia wrote:

Envy wrote:
Ahh..Since joining university I've had various discount codes for local gothic clothing companies after joining the alternative societies..So yeah..Lots of spending! >.< Autumn sales doesn't help much either. I've spent so much at 'Kate's Clothing' this week..Two tops I bought were reduced from 35 GBP to 5 GBP and 10 GBP!

Oh, I know that store! It's been a while since I bought anything there. Maybe I should head over to the site now. Thanks for posting that!

:P You're welcome!

I happened to make another order with them when their site had a few errors and for a brief moment in time there was a 20% discount which convinced me to buy. :woohoo: I was emailed today that it was actually a mistake but that they'd honour it anyway. :) Yay!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #36178 by firensia
Envy wrote:

firensia wrote:

Envy wrote:
Ahh..Since joining university I've had various discount codes for local gothic clothing companies after joining the alternative societies..So yeah..Lots of spending! >.< Autumn sales doesn't help much either. I've spent so much at 'Kate's Clothing' this week..Two tops I bought were reduced from 35 GBP to 5 GBP and 10 GBP!

Oh, I know that store! It's been a while since I bought anything there. Maybe I should head over to the site now. Thanks for posting that!

:P You're welcome!

I happened to make another order with them when their site had a few errors and for a brief moment in time there was a 20% discount which convinced me to buy. :woohoo: I was emailed today that it was actually a mistake but that they'd honour it anyway. :) Yay!

Just your luck! That was nice of them. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds