Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Interesting Gothic Websites

More
12 years 5 months ago #35976 by notice_the_blinking
Morgana wrote:

Plus they've changed the names... ie, they call the Bitten choker \"Bella's Dream\", etc.

Hah, isn't that just cheeky?! Also, I'm sorry, but \"Bella's Dream\"? I'm sorry but I just think that's lame! :P

Through the darkness of future past;
The magician longs to see.
One chants out between two worlds:
Fire walk with me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #35987 by Envy
notice_the_blinking wrote:

Morgana wrote:

Plus they've changed the names... ie, they call the Bitten choker \"Bella's Dream\", etc.

Hah, isn't that just cheeky?! Also, I'm sorry, but \"Bella's Dream\"? I'm sorry but I just think that's lame! :P

Same..But I guess from a business point of view - Who *wouldn't* jump onto the Twilight bandwagon if it got more customers and sales?

I think that was primarily the reason for the release of all those vampire themed things? *Shrug*

More
12 years 5 months ago #35994 by firensia
Envy wrote:

Morgana wrote:

Same..But I guess from a business point of view - Who *wouldn't* jump onto the Twilight bandwagon if it got more customers and sales?

I think that was primarily the reason for the release of all those vampire themed things? *Shrug*

I still think it's unfair to the creator of the piece. If I designed something and gave it a name, I wouldn't want someone else changing it. Also, as a fan of Alchemy, if I saw an AG product on a website under a different name, I'd be inclined to think it's a fake and just not buy it.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 5 months ago #36005 by Envy
firensia wrote:

I still think it's unfair to the creator of the piece. If I designed something and gave it a name, I wouldn't want someone else changing it. Also, as a fan of Alchemy, if I saw an AG product on a website under a different name, I'd be inclined to think it's a fake and just not buy it.

Completely agree!

I tend to presume different names = fakes as well! :S

More
12 years 5 months ago #36014 by notice_the_blinking
Envy wrote:

firensia wrote:

Completely agree!

It works that way in the sunglasses industry... Just so you know! :laugh: Random I know, but my mom's a dealer :)

Through the darkness of future past;
The magician longs to see.
One chants out between two worlds:
Fire walk with me

More
12 years 5 months ago #36021 by firensia

Envy wrote:

firensia wrote:

Completely agree!

It works that way in the sunglasses industry... Just so you know! :laugh: Random I know, but my mom's a dealer :)

lol Good to know. :laugh:

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds