× All things Gothic.

Interesting Gothic Websites

  • notice_the_blinking
  • Offline
  • Shadow
  • Shadow
  • Living Lost, Flying Free
More
8 years 4 weeks ago #35976 by notice_the_blinking
Replied by notice_the_blinking on topic Interesting Gothic Websites
Morgana wrote:

Plus they've changed the names... ie, they call the Bitten choker \"Bella's Dream\", etc.


Hah, isn't that just cheeky?! Also, I'm sorry, but \"Bella's Dream\"? I'm sorry but I just think that's lame! :P

Through the darkness of future past;
The magician longs to see.
One chants out between two worlds:
Fire walk with me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 weeks ago #35987 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Interesting Gothic Websites
notice_the_blinking wrote:

Morgana wrote:

Plus they've changed the names... ie, they call the Bitten choker \"Bella's Dream\", etc.


Hah, isn't that just cheeky?! Also, I'm sorry, but \"Bella's Dream\"? I'm sorry but I just think that's lame! :P


Same..But I guess from a business point of view - Who *wouldn't* jump onto the Twilight bandwagon if it got more customers and sales?

I think that was primarily the reason for the release of all those vampire themed things? *Shrug*

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • firensia
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Alchemist
  • Alchemist
  • To thine own self be true
More
8 years 4 weeks ago #35994 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Interesting Gothic Websites
Envy wrote:

notice_the_blinking wrote:

Morgana wrote:

Plus they've changed the names... ie, they call the Bitten choker \"Bella's Dream\", etc.


Hah, isn't that just cheeky?! Also, I'm sorry, but \"Bella's Dream\"? I'm sorry but I just think that's lame! :P


Same..But I guess from a business point of view - Who *wouldn't* jump onto the Twilight bandwagon if it got more customers and sales?

I think that was primarily the reason for the release of all those vampire themed things? *Shrug*


I still think it's unfair to the creator of the piece. If I designed something and gave it a name, I wouldn't want someone else changing it. Also, as a fan of Alchemy, if I saw an AG product on a website under a different name, I'd be inclined to think it's a fake and just not buy it.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 weeks ago #36005 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Interesting Gothic Websites
firensia wrote:

I still think it's unfair to the creator of the piece. If I designed something and gave it a name, I wouldn't want someone else changing it. Also, as a fan of Alchemy, if I saw an AG product on a website under a different name, I'd be inclined to think it's a fake and just not buy it.


Completely agree!

I tend to presume different names = fakes as well! :S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • notice_the_blinking
  • Offline
  • Shadow
  • Shadow
  • Living Lost, Flying Free
More
8 years 4 weeks ago #36014 by notice_the_blinking
Replied by notice_the_blinking on topic Interesting Gothic Websites
Envy wrote:

firensia wrote:

I still think it's unfair to the creator of the piece. If I designed something and gave it a name, I wouldn't want someone else changing it. Also, as a fan of Alchemy, if I saw an AG product on a website under a different name, I'd be inclined to think it's a fake and just not buy it.


Completely agree!

I tend to presume different names = fakes as well! :S


It works that way in the sunglasses industry... Just so you know! :laugh: Random I know, but my mom's a dealer :)

Through the darkness of future past;
The magician longs to see.
One chants out between two worlds:
Fire walk with me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • firensia
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Alchemist
  • Alchemist
  • To thine own self be true
More
8 years 4 weeks ago #36021 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Interesting Gothic Websites
notice_the_blinking wrote:

Envy wrote:

firensia wrote:

I still think it's unfair to the creator of the piece. If I designed something and gave it a name, I wouldn't want someone else changing it. Also, as a fan of Alchemy, if I saw an AG product on a website under a different name, I'd be inclined to think it's a fake and just not buy it.


Completely agree!

I tend to presume different names = fakes as well! :S


It works that way in the sunglasses industry... Just so you know! :laugh: Random I know, but my mom's a dealer :)


lol Good to know. :laugh:

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 5.297 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
cookies disabled

To purchase Alchemy Gothic products visit the Alchemy Dealer List - Trade Customers visit www.alchemyengland.com
Copyright Alchemy Carta Ltd. Alchemy Gothic is a registered Trademark, All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Site MapFriends of Alchemy.