Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Interesting Gothic Websites

More
12 years 5 months ago #35858 by Envy
Ah well..

I think foruming is just one of those things. You either take to it or don't. :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #35877 by notice_the_blinking
Hah! Well if y'all will have me, I aint going anywhere :P

Through the darkness of future past;
The magician longs to see.
One chants out between two worlds:
Fire walk with me
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by notice_the_blinking.

More
12 years 5 months ago #35891 by Morgana
www.victoriantradingco.com/

My mom sent me a catalogue from that company, although I have no idea how she got on their mailing list! It's very mainstream, not goth at all, although they do have some very pretty things.

There are a couple of Alchemy Gothic items too, although not credited to AG. But to be fair, none of the items are credited to a particular manufacturer, at least not that I could see. Plus they've changed the names... ie, they call the Bitten choker \"Bella's Dream\", etc.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #35914 by black_magnolia
@ notice_the_blinking:
You're welocome to stick around as long as you like. :)

@ Morgana:
Nice site. I just somehow feel there is a kid of shabby chic feel to it. Is it just me? :huh:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 5 months ago #35934 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

@ Morgana:
Nice site. I just somehow feel there is a kid of shabby chic feel to it. Is it just me? :huh:

Nah I get the same feeling. It seems to be just a compilation of things that could possibly pass as 'vintage-styled' or 'victorian-styled'.

Very pricey or is it just me? I saw one bracelet I thought was pretty but the price was insane.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #35944 by firensia
Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

@ Morgana:

Nah I get the same feeling. It seems to be just a compilation of things that could possibly pass as 'vintage-styled' or 'victorian-styled'.

Very pricey or is it just me? I saw one bracelet I thought was pretty but the price was insane.

Yeah, personally I wouldn't buy anything for those prices unless it was a brand that I was familiar with.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by firensia.

Time to create page: 0.415 seconds