Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Interesting Gothic Websites

More
12 years 6 months ago #35818 by firensia
Envy wrote:

firensia wrote:

They seem a bit rude to new people to be honest. Not a very harmonious environment at all. Definitely nothing like this forum. I only created an account there to be able to keep tabs on threads that interest me. That way, I won't have to keep searching if I want to read posts again.

I never dared to introduce myself because of the kind of close-clique 'community' they had over there, so I find that interesting.

I would agree though - This forum is much more open, albiet with a few negatives.

Yeah, I didn't introduce myself either. There seems to be quite a few trolls just waiting to jump on people for no reason.

I only wish this forum had more active members who actually posted. It says there are 13 985 members of AlGoth and what? 10 of us that actually post?

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35819 by Envy
firensia wrote:

Envy wrote:

firensia wrote:

They seem a bit rude to new people to be honest. Not a very harmonious environment at all. Definitely nothing like this forum. I only created an account there to be able to keep tabs on threads that interest me. That way, I won't have to keep searching if I want to read posts again.

I never dared to introduce myself because of the kind of close-clique 'community' they had over there, so I find that interesting.

I would agree though - This forum is much more open, albiet with a few negatives.

Yeah, I didn't introduce myself either. There seems to be quite a few trolls just waiting to jump on people for no reason.

I only wish this forum had more active members who actually posted. It says there are 13 985 members of AlGoth and what? 10 of us that actually post?

Yup. It was that reason that I started looking for other boards anyway, but none of the others seem all that friendly nor active.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35828 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

firensia wrote:

Yup. It was that reason that I started looking for other boards anyway, but none of the others seem all that friendly nor active.

Ah, I also wish there were more active members, but I don't know what can be done about it. Can't really point a gun at all those 13k+ members and tell them to start posting. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35834 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Ah, I also wish there were more active members, but I don't know what can be done about it. Can't really point a gun at all those 13k+ members and tell them to start posting. :silly:

...Never say never?

More
12 years 6 months ago #35850 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

...Never say never?

:P Looks like every time we start to moan about lack of posters a newbie drops in. ;) :woohoo:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35857 by firensia
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

...Never say never?

:P Looks like every time we start to moan about lack of posters a newbie drops in. ;) :woohoo:

lol True but they usually never stay active. An intro post, maybe a couple afterwards and then you don't see them on the boards for months.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds