Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

looking for some new clothes

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #36386 by firensia
Envy wrote:

:P So..Roughly what kind of new clothes are you guys and girls after at the moment? ;) I thought maybe we could turn this thread into a help/suggestion thread if anyone sees something/something similar online that they know a fellow forum member is looking for.

I'm on the hunt for a brocade, lace overlay and taffeta underbust corset and cheap denim shorts.

:( Underbusts are a pain for me because I always need straight cut, 10 inch long ones.

What about you all? What are you out to buy?

I'm always out to buy something. :) I've been shopping quite a bit and completing my wardrobe but I'm still looking for things from the Lip Service Bio Threat II line and also a corset top that looks something like this:

Warning: Spoiler!

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by firensia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #36416 by Envy
@Firensia:

Ooh..I actually have a top just like which I've never used which doesn't really fit me.

Have you tried looking at bustiers/corsets/tops by the brand Raven?

More
12 years 4 months ago #36442 by firensia
Envy wrote:

@Firensia:

Ooh..I actually have a top just like which I've never used which doesn't really fit me.

Have you tried looking at bustiers/corsets/tops by the brand Raven?

I've actually never heard of that brand. I'll check it out. Thanks! :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds