Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Creatures

More
14 years 6 months ago #4846 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Creatures
I don't really like small dogs... where's the point? They can bark a lot, sure... but I'd still prefer a big and muscular dog anytime. Was a close friend of a dog I believe is called German shepherd in USA, Schäfer in swedish, which was both bigger then normal and had longer hair... would scare the crap out of most that didn't know how, at least because he was a great doorbell. How would you react at a dog the size of a small horse barking like a madman on the other side of the door?

Tho I like cats a bit more in generall, I believe. But really, it's more about the personality of the individual... but the race Devon rex is pretty cool. Know one that have a few, and they're both cute and like little elements in you lap... perfect a cold day :silly:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20346 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Creatures
anole lizards (the little ones that run around the yard).....
ferrets.....
cats......
squirells....

....guess cuz they're all fun to watch without a major commitment of time

More
13 years 11 months ago #20370 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Creatures
Argh..So many to choose from. I recall my first fascinations though - I used to love frogs. I loved watching them turn from tadpoles into teeny-tiny-miniature frogs. I always wanted an axolotl too. They're incredibly unusual creatures..

If I were to go for more 'normal creatures', I'd probably choose a few select breeds of dog, a few select breeds of cat, rabbits, snakes and magpies.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20378 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Creatures
I love Axolotls. cute! I always wanted a Maine Coon Cat (they are HUGE!). Or an ocicat, or any of the larger, wilder cats. I used to have an Egyptian Mau (one of the fastest pet cats), and she was awesome, spotted like a leopard.

I also would like an Irish Wolfhound, but it would probably terrorize the cat. And Morgan (my cat) is a weenie who is unable to stand up for himself to anything larger than a squirrel.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20423 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Creatures
Haha yes, axolotls always seem to have a sort of 'smile' on their face. Reminds me of the 'smiley squid'.

Don't know if you've seen that before, but those patterns aren't computer generated. :P They're natural.

Regarding one of the breeds of dog I'd choose, I'd have a samoyed..Because they're also very smiley, fluffy, wolfish and damn cute. A guy down my road has one, and it's so adorable - it's just like a very fast, large cotton-ball with a wolfy smile that zooms down the road once he opens his front door. I could do with a playful pet..

More
13 years 11 months ago #20454 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Creatures
scootiebee wrote:

I love Axolotls. cute! I always wanted a Maine Coon Cat (they are HUGE!). Or an ocicat, or any of the larger, wilder cats. I used to have an Egyptian Mau (one of the fastest pet cats), and she was awesome, spotted like a leopard.

I also would like an Irish Wolfhound, but it would probably terrorize the cat. And Morgan (my cat) is a weenie who is unable to stand up for himself to anything larger than a squirrel.

I don't think an Irish Wolfhound would terrorize your cat. They are a very calm breed and get along very good with other animals.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.383 seconds