Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Gothic Baby Clothing

More
14 years 1 week ago #16935 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Alchemy Baby???
I have little of my baby clothes, because of Hurricane Andrew in 1992. My mom's house got flooded out. But my daughter's clothes are almost entirely in bins in my attic. I have always looked out for unusual clothes for her, and she has had some weird things. Her favorite color is black, which is very hard to find for 9-year-old girls. Apparently people think that 9-year-old girls should like rainbow colors and happy faces on everything. Ick. She agrees. She even has Dr. Martens and everything in her wardrobe is black, if it comes in black. Odd. My mom would never have let me buy black clothes, let alone helped me to seek them out! I love that, that she has an opinion, and that I can help her live up to her desire to be different.

When she was a baby, I made her a skull t-shrit, but I really had a hard time finding baby goth clothes. Mainly when she was a baby, I dressed her in the little white cotton t-shirts they make for babies, because babies puke a lot, and it makes clean-up easier if they are not wearing frilly or fancy clothes. Thank god I am past that stage! :S

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #17000 by Verminaard Draconis
For Ladies who whant some clothing for their baby's or kids, I will try to find that specific shopping place for us. I know there is a company who made clothing for baby and its awesome but I'll have to ask my girldfriend for that... Later on this subject I'll give you the response!

Your's truly!

finally I got it lesptitsyabes.com/ is all for baby's in Québec, so I let your thoughts on it and believe me its funny to see them in those clothes. The problem is, is they have stop for a bit doing e-sales... Talk to you later about that!!!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by Verminaard Draconis.

More
14 years 1 week ago #17008 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Alchemy Baby???
Aah! Those baby clothes are so cute! And the logo is just hilarious. :P

I never thought about babies throwing up on fancy clothes - Argh. That's muddled my plans up a bit.

A girl in my year gave birth on Monday and brought her baby into college..(We have a lot of teen pregnancies - It's England. Bleh.)..He's so small..Practically every girl in my year wanted a baby after holding him. :P But we all agreed they're a whole new story once they get a bit older.

She's going to have a handful..A single-mum and only 16-17 years old as well.

More
14 years 1 week ago #17020 by Verminaard Draconis
SkieShauphen gave me this awesome site www.punkbabyclothes.net/ you should see that and for me I found it just superb clothing for babys!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #17026 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Alchemy Baby???
Love the punk baby clothes! I wish that was around 10 years ago! But believe it or not, it is much harder to find gothy clothes for a pre-teen girl than a baby.

I think Alchemy could make baby-related jewelry. They make little bracelets and earrings for babies, and also things like pewter baby drinking cups (I had one, my daughter has one, but not one from Alchemy!). Also, they make little boxes for kids to keep their baby teeth in when they fall out. I would LOVE an Alchemy baby tooth box. Or a little baby spoon.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by scootiebee.

More
14 years 1 week ago #17047 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Alchemy Baby???
*Squeals* The punk baby clothes are adorable! Especially the little dresses!

Alchemy tooth-boxes and little baby-trinket-boxes in general would be a great idea..Could even go as far as to place them in the 'custom shop' where you could have names/images engraved onto a blank design you like, or something.

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds