Gothic Baby Clothing

• scootiebee
  • Alchemist
  • Alchemist
  • \"insert pithy remark here\"
More
10 years 5 months ago #17789 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Gothic Baby Clothing
You aren't guaranteed to be taller than your parents. Or guaranteed to fit into the calculator right. It predicted MY height to be 5'4.5\", and I am 5'8\". Oh, well. Maybe Lucy will be taller too. Who knows? Right now I am just glad she has small feet and long legs. She won't be stumpy with huge flappy feet. I wouldn't mind buying her nice shoes because her feet don't seem to grow fast. I bought her Dr. Martens this year, and she will probably wear them longer than a year, so the investment was worth it. But for clothes, she grows too fast, and it is hard to find clothes that will last her even through a season, let alone a year. So I don't worry about it too much. I wouldn't spend a fortune on anything for her until she stops growing anyway.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #33211 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Gothic Baby Clothing
I had lunch at the cafeteria with a few friends today, basically two of my friends are teasing each other in the style - friend A: my stomach hurts, friend B: you must be pregnant!; A: I'm hungry, B: You sure you're not pregnant? etc. It's too funny, everything A complains about, B insists that the reason is pregnancy. :laugh: Now add the fact that A's boyfriend is the type that will go to A's apartment to pick up her anti-baby pills when she falls asleep at his place at the time when she should take them... Ha, don't see those two ending unintentionally pregnant how careful they are.

I found that too cute and had to share. :silly:

And to be on topic - here's a link to some maternity wear for any goth mamas: www.etsy.com/shop/mamasanmaternity?ref=pr_shop_more

I think this blanket is just too adorable: www.etsy.com/listing/49140038/baby-showe...ts-baby-skulls-girls :kiss:

In my circle of friends & acquaintances there are quite a number of girls pregnant at this time, so I'm looking out for appropriate alternative baby stuff for them.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by black_magnolia.

• Verminaard Draconis
  • Topic Author
  • Exalted
  • Exalted
  • All hail to Algoth!!!
More
8 years 6 months ago #37713 by Verminaard Draconis
Replied by Verminaard Draconis on topic Re: Gothic Baby Clothing
I like some of the diaper covers!!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
2 weeks 9 hours ago - 2 weeks 9 hours ago #45678 by loveforbabiesco
Replied by loveforbabiesco on topic Re:Alchemy Baby???
Great sharing. Thank you so much for sharing your valuable opinion on baby products. Actually, If anyone don't mind and not angry one me then I can give a location where you will get lots of helpful information about baby products, baby toys, etc then loveforbabies is the perfect just check...
Last edit: 2 weeks 9 hours ago by loveforbabiesco.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds