Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Gothic Baby Clothing

More
14 years 4 days ago #17372 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Gothic Baby Clothing
scootiebee wrote:

At least I have the dignity to keep most of those pictures in a separate album that is only for me. Like the time she was learning to walk, and was walking around everywhere naked from the waist down. At least she was walking. Lucky I had a Polaroid camera, so I didn't even have to take the film to be developed (back in the days before digital cameras were any good).

My little brother had a similar phase, haha! He refused to wear clothes after a bath, so my mum threatened to take pictures. He was cheeky enough to stand on the sofa and strike a pose, so my mother took a picture to teach him a lesson.

He sure regrets it now, haha, although we've stuck a sticker over his boy-parts for the sake of any viewers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 days ago #17395 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Gothic Baby Clothing
yeah, little kids think it is funny to be naked. They don't care, and the more upset the parent gets about the nudity, the funnier they think it is. Your best bet with a nudist toddler is to ignore them. They won't think it is funny anymore, and won't mind putting on clothes again.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 days ago #17398 by SkieShauphen
I still think it's funny to be nude. It's preferable to me rather than clothes. There is no decision on what looks better or not or how you should wear something. When you're in the nude, that's it. It's the real you. The world would be a much better place if everyone preferred nudity over clothing.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 3 days ago #17419 by Verminaard Draconis
SkieShauphen wrote:

I still think it's funny to be nude. It's preferable to me rather than clothes. There is no decision on what looks better or not or how you should wear something. When you're in the nude, that's it. It's the real you. The world would be a much better place if everyone preferred nudity over clothing.

Imagine if that happens, counting by minus the \"Voyeurs\", pedofiles, rappiers and you have the perfect way of living!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 3 days ago #17428 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Gothic Baby Clothing
SkieShauphen wrote:

Generally, I prefer clothes, unless I'm alone in my room or around my boyfriend. :P I could only imagine everyone preferring nudity if roads were a lot softer..And if the world was a lot greener and not so technologically advanced..

It'd hurt to walk on the roads without shoes.

I think..The more technology etc. we have, the more awkward we feel about being casually nude - Though I heard the Eastern Europeans are big on the nudist scene. :P With beaches etc. designated for those who are that-a-way inclined.

I don't think I've ever refused to wear clothes as a baby..I just know I was (and still am) very clumsy, and that I refused to eat constantly.

More
14 years 3 days ago #17430 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Gothic Baby Clothing
Envy wrote:

I could only imagine everyone preferring nudity if roads were a lot softer..And if the world was a lot greener and not so technologically advanced..

Not to mention warmer... I'm cold most of the time no matter what I wear, except in the very middle of summer!

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds