Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Healing stones and crystals

More
13 years 9 months ago #22592 by laskin
Try and have it looked at by an antique dealer but make sure there creds are good cuz I have an old Strativarius Violin I got appraised and the first few people I took it to gave me very bad rates and tried to buy it for next to nothing. Did you by any chance did you see how much that huge Canadian gold coin went for... it's face value is 1 million but someone bought it for 4 million.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #22649 by iHauntTheSepulchre
laskin wrote:

Yeah, although many of them are milky and about the size of a quarter sometimes I find good sized clear ones and cool looking clusters.

Wow, that's so cool! I'm coming over to your place, haha! :laugh:

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 8 months ago #23790 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Healing stones and crystals
Does anyone know where I can get cheap, plain, hematite rings from (other than on eBay)?

In Alaska, I saw baskets full of them, but none were sized and all were absolutely huge, too large for my fingers. Even on eBay, the sizes are too large for me, so I'm looking for smaller sizes in particular. :unsure:

More
13 years 8 months ago #23793 by cemwerewolf
I'm not sure what it would be like in your neck of the woods but I often see hematite rings selling for a couple of bucks at bead stores. That's how I replaced mine when it broke. Metaphysical shops are usually a good place to look too.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23795 by iHauntTheSepulchre
There are a few good shops that sell plain rings of all types (jade and hematite being the favourites). They usually offer a wide range of different sizes.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 8 months ago #23800 by black_magnolia
I would suggest the same as cemwerewolf. I find hematite rings at the place where I buy minerals, so if you have such a place in your town you can look there and if they don't have them, they'll surely have at least an idea where you could look in your town.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds