Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Ouija Board Fear

More
14 years 3 months ago #9705 by The Wretched Spawn
Yer they are definitely scary things

What is a day without a blessed night?
And what is peace without a blessed fight?

A quick taste of the poison, a quick twist of the knife
When the obsession with death becomes a way of life

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #36379 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Ouija Board Fear
Hmm..Odd.

A guy I know and a friend of his decided to 'play' with one on Halloween. Funny things happened after that.

Both of them fell ill the immediate following day and haven't been able to get rid of it since, yet no-one else in their house fell ill or caught it. Doors have been slamming on their own, and apparently, very loud noises have been occurring around and about their house at night, mainly in the kitchen. :blink:

More
12 years 4 months ago #36383 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: Ouija Board Fear
As I am completely petrified of the paranormal, I have vowed never to even touch a ouija board. I know a family friend who claims it predicted the name of her future husband correctly but other than that, I have never heard a good story about these boards.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 4 months ago #36397 by iHauntTheSepulchre
firensia wrote:

I have never heard a good story about these boards.

I don't think any people have heard good stories about them. Certainly not me.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #36422 by snow.wulf
Replied by snow.wulf on topic Re: Ouija Board Fear
The problem is that people think it is just a game, but what they are really doing is opening a gateway to the spiritual realm. Most people don't realize this, and the gateway stays open and all kinds of entities can come through it.

You are asking spirits to answer your questions, but they don't always leave after.

Ouija Boards should only ever be used by those who have a good deal of experience with magick.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by snow.wulf.

More
12 years 4 months ago #36433 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Ouija Board Fear
snow.wulf wrote:

The problem is that people think it is just a game, but what they are really doing is opening a gateway to the spiritual realm. Most people don't realize this, and the gateway stays open and all kinds of entities can come through it.

You are asking spirits to answer your questions, but they don't always leave after.

Ouija Boards should only ever be used by those who have a good deal of experience with magick.

Do you think spirits remain in a location or attach to people and go with them?

I know loads of people just 'play' with boards, especially during Halloween..What if someone does that in a house and then moves out/someone new moves in? :( I don't know how many people around here have played with boards before..

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds