Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Gothing through the seasons

More
12 years 9 months ago #33592 by Envy
Well - Summer holidays coming up!

:P Just looking at the last few posts reminds me - I didn't end up buying any swimwear, so I'm once again on *the hunt*.

Anyone spotted any pretty summer-suitable gothic wear lately? :silly: Magnolia's post about beach bags just made me think of this thread.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #33601 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Anyone spotted any pretty summer-suitable gothic wear lately? :silly: Magnolia's post about beach bags just made me think of this thread.

:P I haven't really spotted anything special.

I still want a parasol, but all my friends (goths and mainstream included) think I'm a bit mad becasue of the idea. :S They think it would be just too weird becasue of the people here looking weirdly etc.

Oh, and I'm on a hunt for a floor-length summer dress. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 9 months ago #33603 by Envy
:P Oh! I've actually bought quite a lot of floor-length and knee-length dresses and skirts lately..Chiffony-black-swishy material.

:woohoo: I look so much older in them, it's great haha.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35358 by firensia
I am currently looking for a floor length trench coat for the Fall weather. All of the ones that I've seen online seem to be laden with hardware like this one:

Warning: Spoiler!

Or this:

Warning: Spoiler!

I want something more elegant and with a lace up back. Does anyone know of any good gothic brands that make coats? So far, I've only seen Dead Threads and Tripp.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 6 months ago #35361 by black_magnolia
Firensia, must it really be floor length?

What about these?

www.chicstar.com/storefront/listproducts...ffled-Jacket&id=7796
www.chicstar.com/storefront/listproducts...d-Japan-Coat&id=8270
www.chicstar.com/storefront/listproducts...othic-Jacket&id=6492

You can use discount code \"REDDISCOUNT\" and get 20% off the price at that site. I see a lot of gothic shops stock ChicStar's clothing (like Retroscope fashion), they are good quality and you can get a good price with that code. I was going to buy some stuff from them after my exams when I have time to think about my budget. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #35364 by firensia
black_magnolia wrote:

Firensia, must it really be floor length?

What about these?

www.chicstar.com/storefront/listproducts...ffled-Jacket&id=7796
www.chicstar.com/storefront/listproducts...d-Japan-Coat&id=8270
www.chicstar.com/storefront/listproducts...othic-Jacket&id=6492

You can use discount code \"REDDISCOUNT\" and get 20% off the price at that site. I see a lot of gothic shops stock ChicStar's clothing (like Retroscope fashion), they are good quality and you can get a good price with that code. I was going to buy some stuff from them after my exams when I have time to think about my budget. :silly:

Well, I already have a couple that are regular length. Thanks for the link though. If I don't find what I'm looking for, I will probably end up buying this one:

I love the ruffles plus, it's super inexpensive. They have some really nice clothes as well. Thanks again! :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by firensia.

Time to create page: 0.318 seconds