× All things Gothic.

Gothing through the seasons

More
10 years 1 month ago #1052 by Veszdrin
if i may ask, where about in florida did you vacation midnight?

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #1058 by Aftermidnight
The nearest big city was Port Charlotte. We stayed near Englewood, on the Rotonda estate.

More
10 years 1 month ago #1059 by Veszdrin
hmm. i have no idea where that is. i've lived in florida for three years now but rarely ever leave tampa. if i do it's for work and usually in other states or countries.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
10 years 1 month ago #1061 by Aftermidnight
It was worth a go though wasn't it? Having consulted a map we were staying in Sarasota, but all the other \"helpful\" geographical points I made still stand. I've been near Tampa before on holiday though... two years ago.

More
10 years 1 month ago #1064 by Veszdrin
oohhhh. ok, i know where sarasota is. never been there though.

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #10738 by cemwerewolf
Once upon a time we talked strategies for dressing in the gothic style during the searingly bright days of summertime. Now, as the temperature in my neck of the woods hits 40 below, I realize that my attire is definitely not at its gothic best. My fashion ideal has fallen to the practicality of warmth. So, I take this opportunity to implore my fellow goths of frigid climates. Have you any advice or tricks for maintaining your style in the winter months? (A bit overly dramatic I suppose but I think I got my point across. :laugh: )
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by black_magnolia.

Time to create page: 3.274 seconds