Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Gothing through the seasons

More
14 years 8 months ago #998 by morphea3107
ohh damn...i hat egetting tanned... i have fair skin and when at the beach i turn like a tomato ...i hate it so much ...:S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1003 by evig-elske
yeah, I'm completely pale so I just go red in the sun, it's so sad. Tans just seem stupid for 1. Cancer 2. Unless you do it naked you end up with different coloured skin and 3. It just makes your skin all... Rough i guess

More
14 years 8 months ago #1018 by CorpseQueen
I got some real high sun-block, so I'm good B) It's just that I don't always use it, at least not when I got a jacket over everything, because it's not needed, right? Which has given me a little tanned cleavege... but it's almost gone, so it wont be noticable soon :blush:

And hey, why not just get an goodlooking umbrella? I'm thinking about it, then you'll look classy and be protected from the sun as well :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 8 months ago #1041 by morphea3107
i need something with 100000 sun block ...:)):D

More
14 years 8 months ago #1047 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:Goths in summer time...
i have dark skin to begin with so i'm pretty much out of luck in the tan department. :P

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 8 months ago #1048 by Aftermidnight
Having just got back from my Florida holiday...

I wore 'normal' clothes like shorts and lightish t-shirts in the day and black jeans and black shirts on the evening. And I didn't melt! I had visions of sinking into a shiny puddle like the guy in Terminator 2. Not much of a tan though... Oh well.

Time to create page: 0.288 seconds