Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Hey =)

More
14 years 2 months ago #13209 by EmmaLee28
Hey =) was created by EmmaLee28
Hey =)

My name's Emma, and I live in Quebec, Canada. I've been Goth for about four or five years now, but seeing as there aren't many Goths where I live, it's been kind of hard to get role models or guides to help me through the \"babyGoth\" period and really develop. That being said, I'm looking forward to conversations, debates, or anything else that may take place in this community that will help with the cultivation of my style.
Eager to talk,
Emma

I'm only wearing black until they invent something darker :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13210 by fastjam06
Replied by fastjam06 on topic Re:Hey =)
Welcome to the forum. I too am a young one. There a a couple of other people from Canada. Since I suck with geography, and Canada is fricken huge I won't even try to say how close they are. Anyway I hope you enjoy yourself here.

James

Someday you'll understand what posesses me.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13212 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Hey =)
Welcome to the forum! Hope you have a nice time here. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13215 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Hey =)
Welcome to Alchemy, EmmaLee, I'm sure you'll find lots of useful information here. The forum is full of conversations, and friendly debates, on just about any goth topic you could think of.

As Fastjam said, there are a few other Canadians here. I'm from Nova Scotia, Cemwerewolf is from Saskatchewan, and there are a couple of other people here from NS as well. No one from Quebec that I know of, but they may just be shy for now.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13223 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Hey =)
Be welcome her Emma! :)

More
14 years 2 months ago #13225 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Hey =)
Welcome Emma :)

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Time to create page: 0.274 seconds