Show Navigation Menu
Media

Anne Rice

More
14 years 2 months ago #13694 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Anne Rice
My husband can't stand Ann Rice, so he will make fun of me, but I will give them a try.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13751 by NIFER
Replied by NIFER on topic Re:Anne Rice
I read only one book about her about The Vampire Armand. I did not understand the fact that main vampires were only one sexual orientation. Is there no normal vampires? Indeed, one of the most tragic and romantic stories about vampires - is the story of an immortal vampire and a mortal girl. It always has been. And Ann Rice describes a man's love, but it does not mean that all vampires are like him. But of course she was able to describe and show emotions, pain, suffering of the main characters, I really liked the book itself at all.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13855 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Anne Rice
scootiebee wrote:

My husband can't stand Ann Rice, so he will make fun of me, but I will give them a try.

Oh well... my husband and I don't see eye to eye on most of our reading material either. But that's good, because he tends to dog-ear pages instead of using a bookmark, which drives me batty!

I'd recommend Interview with the Vampire, which is the first of the Vampire Chronicles, or Witching Hour, which is the first in the Mayfair Witches series. You can follow the plot if you just read random novels, but you'll get more details, and things will make more sense, if you start from the beginning.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13860 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Anne Rice
Bonsoir sister Millkins,

OK... If we take the 3 books.
Louis become a smal part.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #13873 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Anne Rice
Dog ear a book! That's criminal! Who would do that? They rank up there with people who run the toilet paper down behind the roll against the wall and people who put ketchup on hot dogs! Ick! (no offense if any of these descriptions belong to you). My husband refers to these types of people as \"martians\" in good fun.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by scootiebee.

More
14 years 1 month ago #13930 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Anne Rice
scootiebee wrote:

Dog ear a book! That's criminal! Who would do that? They rank up there with people who run the toilet paper down behind the roll against the wall and people who put ketchup on hot dogs! Ick! (no offense if any of these descriptions belong to you). My husband refers to these types of people as \"martians\" in good fun.

I agree! And considering how picky my husband is about books, you'd think he'd be more careful of them...

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds