Show Navigation Menu
Media

Favorite instrument

More
14 years 4 months ago #9933 by TrymBeast
Replied by TrymBeast on topic Re:Favorite instrument
I used to play drums, but because of lack of time i'm on a break now.
I hope to continue playing soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13254 by EmmaLee28
Replied by EmmaLee28 on topic Re:Favorite instrument
I listen to metal and Goth music, but I have a passion for playing Classical. I play the piano, the guitar, the transverse flute and the cello, as well as some other small woodwinds (pan flute, ocarina, soprano and alto recorder, etc). I'm trying to decide on my next one: either the harp or the mandolin. Opinions?

I'm only wearing black until they invent something darker :)

More
14 years 2 months ago #13256 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Favorite instrument
I got a Celtic lap harp a few years ago, and it is a lot of fun to play. I really enjoy it. My main instrument is violin, though.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13282 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Favorite instrument
EmmaLee28 wrote:

I listen to metal and Goth music, but I have a passion for playing Classical. I play the piano, the guitar, the transverse flute and the cello, as well as some other small woodwinds (pan flute, ocarina, soprano and alto recorder, etc). I'm trying to decide on my next one: either the harp or the mandolin. Opinions?

Ooh...Similar to me. :P I'd go for harp! It's the one I want next! I play the piano, electric guitar and flute currently.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13291 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Favorite instrument
I would like to play the piano, I adore it's sound. But it is really hard to decide on just one, to the piano I would add the drums, a violin and a bass guitar. It should sound interesting as a band :P :P

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 2 months ago #13294 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Favorite instrument
EmmaLee28 wrote:

I'm trying to decide on my next one: either the harp or the mandolin. Opinions?

I would say try the harp, but only because I'd like to learn that one myself, but it's probably never going to happen. I just don't have the time or patience to devote to it.

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds