Show Navigation Menu
Media

Favorite instrument

More
14 years 5 months ago #9078 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Favorite instrument
As far as classical instruments go I'd have to say the violin and the harp. I've always wanted to learn both but never had the opportunity.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9113 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Favorite instrument
cemwerewolf wrote:

As far as classical instruments go I'd have to say the violin and the harp. I've always wanted to learn both but never had the opportunity.

It's never too late to learn? I've known a great many who wished that they'd learned an instrument and I always encourage them to do so, regardless. :) Really opens up a new world, and gives you the satisfaction of being able to create a beautiful sound using an instrument and your own skill.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9114 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Favorite instrument
It's not so much a matter of time. It's more or less a matter of circumstance. I have neither access to one of these instruments nor to someone who might guide me in the art as I'm horrid at self teaching. Thus, I'm sort of at a stand still at the moment.

More
14 years 4 months ago #9116 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Favorite instrument
cemwerewolf wrote:

It's not so much a matter of time. It's more or less a matter of circumstance. I have neither access to one of these instruments nor to someone who might guide me in the art as I'm horrid at self teaching. Thus, I'm sort of at a stand still at the moment.

Hmm..When I first started playing the guitar, I rented one from a shop in the city (bought one when I started to play things alright) and asked them to provide me with a list of tutors in the area.

I think buying a violin would be around 300 pounds (GBP)..Most beginner's instruments stand at around that area, with professional ones going well into their thousands, unfortunately. :S They're usually uneccessary unless you wish to take examinations in your instrument at the higher levels though, and some music shops will allow you to rent an instrument until you've paid enough to keep it.

More
14 years 4 months ago #9122 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Favorite instrument
I dont play but i like saxophone.

Or...

Electric guitar.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 4 months ago #9140 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Favorite instrument
Piano but i dont play.

Time to create page: 0.278 seconds