Show Navigation Menu
Media

Last movie you watched

More
11 years 7 months ago #38642 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: Last movie you watched
black_magnolia wrote:

I watched \"Dark Shadows\". Kinda disappointed with it. I generally love Tim Burton and Johnny Depp, but this movie just didn't have enough substance... :huh:

I felt the exact same way when I went to see it when it first came out. I probably wouldn't watch it again.

Last movie I watched was Robin Hood.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #38655 by black_magnolia
I watched \"Brave\" and loved it! :laugh: I did watch the trailer before watching the movie, but was still surprised by the plot twist (which you can foresee when you start watching the movie, but I usually find movies nowadays already tell it in the trailer), so I was thrilled! I love surprises. :kiss:

And I watched \"Wall-E\" afterwards... lovely movie too, but kinda depressing... :huh: Probably should have watched them in reverse order as I was in a shit mood and really wanted something nice and cheery - that's the reason I ended up watching them (as in animated movies) in the first place. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 5 months ago #38782 by firensia
I watched Corpse Bride. Great movie. :)

More
11 years 5 months ago #38788 by black_magnolia
I watched Black Swan. I found it a bit disturbing to watch some parts, and disliked Nina as a character a lot, but overall the movie is good.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 5 months ago #38796 by cemwerewolf
Watched High Spirits yesterday while getting ready for today's big party. I don't know what made me think of it but I managed to find it online and loved it just as much as I remember!

More
11 years 5 months ago #38808 by firensia
I watched The Craft. It was alright but I found the storyline to be pretty generic.

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds