Show Navigation Menu
Media

Last movie you watched

More
11 years 7 months ago #38445 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re: Last movie you watched
Most recent movie I watched was The Fourth Kind. pretty creepy movie i have to say and since things like aliens and lost cities interest me, i found the movie to be right up my alley.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #38446 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I watched The Dark Knight Rises. It was alright. The only DC Comics movie I've really liked was Watchmen...

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
11 years 7 months ago #38497 by Contesa Curtis
Dracula's Daughter. The sequel to Bela Lugosi's original. Should go down as one of the best sequels

More
11 years 6 months ago #38634 by black_magnolia
I watched \"Dark Shadows\". Kinda disappointed with it. I generally love Tim Burton and Johnny Depp, but this movie just didn't have enough substance... :huh:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 6 months ago #38635 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re: Last movie you watched
Took the girlfriend to see Finding Nemo in 3D. I dont know if it was the 3D or the big screen but it seemed to have a lot more detail that was visible. Either way it was fun. :)

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
11 years 6 months ago #38636 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Finding Nemo is such an awesome movie. I remember when we (my family and I) got to go to the premiere and Geoffrey Rush was sitting in the seat behind us. I didn't understand who he was at the time... :silly:

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.290 seconds