Show Navigation Menu
Media

Last movie you watched

More
11 years 10 months ago #38182 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re: Last movie you watched
The Avengers!! Very awesome movie!! I will definitely pay to see that one again!!

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #38183 by black_magnolia
damn! Everyone is talking about the Avengers! Everyone! I feel like the only one who hasn't yet seen it. :( Think I'll remedy that this weekend even if it means going alone to the cinema. :evil:

But to stay on topic: Last movie I watched was the new Conan flick. Better then the Schwarzenegger version by far, but still Shwarzi stays classic. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 10 months ago #38214 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: Last movie you watched
Went to see Dark Shadows last night. It was okay. Not my favorite Tim Burton movie but it was quite amusing. It did have a lot of dark humor and clichés. Not exactly a comedy, it's more of a love story.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
11 years 10 months ago #38217 by black_magnolia
I just watched The Rum Diary. Wouldn't recommend it, although I'm a huge Johnny Depp fan. I felt the plot was pretty inconsistent and just all over the place. :huh:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 10 months ago #38235 by Mss21nina
case 39 not so good but i had worst

More
11 years 10 months ago #38236 by cemwerewolf
Went to see Dark Shadows the other night. I found it a little slow to get going but otherwise really enjoyed it.

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds