Show Navigation Menu
Media

Music

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #7881 by 2girls1corpse
Depends on how you define creativity..
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by 2girls1corpse.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7883 by black_magnolia
SkieShauphen wrote:

I don't know about the dark ambient music but it was proven that classics such as Beethoven and Pavarotti actually improve your creative abilities. The more you know! :ohmy:

This was only proven for Mozart, not for anyone else, and it was proven more for ones inteligence then creative abilities.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7884 by Morgana
black_magnolia wrote:

SkieShauphen wrote:

I don't know about the dark ambient music but it was proven that classics such as Beethoven and Pavarotti actually improve your creative abilities. The more you know! :ohmy:

This was only proven for Mozart, not for anyone else, and it was proven more for ones inteligence then creative abilities.

I've heard something similar to this. Apparently, listening to classical music while studying has been proven to help students better absorb the material they're trying to learn. I don't know if the study focused on one particular composer or not though.

I'm not really a fan, but my husband used to listen to CBC classical radio when he was studying back in high school, and he always said it helped him to concentrate.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7886 by 2girls1corpse
If I am not mistaken, there is a strong positive correlation between musical preference and intelligence, but I would argue that this is cultural and not causation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7947 by WolfBloodAngel
I LOVE 70's music...especailly Jefferson Airplanes \"White Rabbit\"

More
14 years 5 months ago #8094 by JNasty
Replied by JNasty on topic Music Styles and Genres.
Everybody has diffrent music choices

Like some of my are:
Rap
Rock
Pop
Heavy Metal
Hip Hop

and many more. :)

I lurk in the Shadows,waiting to kill, and drink the blood of an unsuspecting person. I am the one who haunts you in your sleep. I am the night Queen.

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds