Show Navigation Menu
Media

Music

More
14 years 5 months ago #7581 by cemwerewolf
Oh, and I'm a big fan of the Arrogant Worms! Miles away from what would be considered gothic music . . .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7587 by Miseria
i have always listened to classical, and i like pink floyd (grandma's favorite, grew up with it lol) as well as punk in all it's forms. but lately i have found myself in love with screamo and post hardcore (and considering how i dress it's hard to fend off being classified as emo even if i didn't listen to chiodos :P)

but i like anything that catched my ear and makes me think....

More
14 years 5 months ago #7603 by CorpseQueen
SkieShauphen wrote:

Wow, that sux. You can start driving in the USA at 14 but then again Europe has less car crashes than U.S. on a yearly scale.

You can get your card at 18 years old, but you can start to testdrive (with someone by your side that has been educated in a special class you have to pay for) at the age of 16. Don't see anything bad with that, it's 18 is a good age. At 14 you're not close to mature enough... not by my standards.

Back to music. I kinda like classical music as well, like symphonies and the like. It's nice, and been thinking for some time to get some music of that kind. Or something else as soft, like background-music, as I like to read with music playing.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 5 months ago #7606 by Nox Aeterna
black_serenity wrote:

I listen to celtic music and traditional musics from every part of the world..

I like this too, besides listen to some flamenco

More
14 years 5 months ago #7616 by Morgana
I like a band called Blue Rodeo, which comes as a huge surprise to most people who know me. They're sort of a country/folk band (that doesn't really describe them that well, but it's close), and I'm not sure how well known they are outside of Canada.

They have 2 singers, and both are good, but I esepcially like Jim Cuddy. His voice has a really haunting, plaintive quality on their ballads, which just gives me chills to listen to. I saw them live once as well, and they put on a really good show.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7626 by SkieShauphen
I can listen to anything while reading. Heavy metal or soft classical piano. It doesn't matter, but I prefer to have mostly musicals while reading, something that I can listen to over and over since I read for about 3 to 4 hours at a time. CD's don't last that long.

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.293 seconds