Show Navigation Menu
Media

Music

More
14 years 5 months ago #7391 by janelle hell
Do you mean what music do (I) like that doesn't fit the typical \"goth/deathrock/punk\" genre? Are you ready for this?

I'm a HUGE fan of old-skool (50s to 70s) soul music.

And I can honestly say that I greatly enjoy various bands/performers of pretty much every genre of music besides techno, new country, and new industrial.

If I like the way it sounds and what it has to say, it's all good.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7398 by SkieShauphen
Umm, I listen to a little bit of everything really. In almost every genre in the world there is at least something I will enjoy listening too, but my favorites are Avant-garde and classical piano along with some symphony.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7406 by Nox Aeterna
SkieShauphen wrote:

Umm, I listen to a little bit of everything really. In almost every genre in the world there is at least something I will enjoy listening too, but my favorites are Avant-garde and classical piano along with some symphony.

Avant-garde and New-wave like me

I don't know if you have heard Bolero and Tango, I like that too

More
14 years 5 months ago #7426 by SkieShauphen
Yush I've heard of them.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7433 by CorpseQueen
Don't listen to deathrock or the like, not a fan of Slipknot for example tho they may have some good songs (and some songs with a very good part, but the rest isn't something I'd listen to).

Else, my favorite band is :wumpscut:, as said before. But really, isn't that goth? So...

Tho I love the songs they play on the radio in Rapture. Those old songs, from the 20s and 30s are pretty nice. Not that I'd have them in my iPod, tho I can go around and sing \"How much for that doggie in the window...\" for myself when the feel is right. Or, more likely, when I remember it - now I'm gonna have it in my head all evening hopefully. Or maybe a string of words from the deapth of Rapture...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 5 months ago #7455 by cemwerewolf
Thanks to a former coworker of mine, I've developed quite a taste for Italian opera.

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds