Show Navigation Menu
Media

Music

More
14 years 8 months ago #911 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Best Bands
Just got some CDs (never buy CDs actually, but now I felt like it) And been listening to the new with Nightwish and Within Temptation, and some of the old ones with Nightwish as well.

But my favorite band is something I once found online, never in a CD story (not that I really go looking...) is :wumpscut:. Love that industrial style, but don't know any other bands alike... Got any tip for me? :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #924 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Best Bands
There's an older thread, on page 3 of the main forum, called Favourite Gothic Rock Band... lots of info, opinions and recommendations there.

More
14 years 8 months ago #927 by TheAlcherealist
Replied by TheAlcherealist on topic Re:Best Bands
God Module (very nice ^^), Nox Arcana, Poets Of The Fall, Rob Zombie, Cradle Of Filth, Machinea Supremacy, Emilie Autumn (sometimes), ...

More
14 years 8 months ago #929 by MefistaCenobica
Replied by MefistaCenobica on topic Re:Best Bands
KISS :kiss:,Lordi,ArchEnemy,CradleOfFilth,ChildrenOfBodom,AnorexiaNevrosa,Ария,Алиса...I love music very much,and this is not all bands I listen)

archdevilantidote.proboards.com/
My forum dedicated to bootleg stuff,help me to fill it

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #935 by BizarreLemon
Replied by BizarreLemon on topic Re:Best Bands
Well like many others here, I love Nightwish and Within Temptation. Delain is great too (they're coming in Paris in October, I can't wait! >_< ). That's for the symphonic metal.
I also love Billy Talent (genre punk rock). For me, it's one of the best group I've ever seen on stage ;)

Favorites bands too: Flyleaf, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Stone Sour, Killswitch Engage, Paramore, ...

If I had died, I would have never felt sad at all.
[Room of Angel - Silent Hill 4 ]
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by BizarreLemon.

More
14 years 8 months ago #944 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Best Bands
Nightwish are cropping up a lot... I used to like them a lot and I have an album which is actually pretty good (Once) but I don't like their new singer and I've found better artists in their style. I don't consider them gothic metal either; to me they sound like a prog metal with symphonic and power metal bits. To be nerdy and quote the genres...

Glad Rob Zombie got a mention. What a legend.

Time to create page: 0.374 seconds