Show Navigation Menu
Media

Music

More
14 years 6 months ago #3289 by MefistaCenobica
Replied by MefistaCenobica on topic Re:Music
I listen music of every genres)))my favourite group is KISS :kiss: also I like metal

archdevilantidote.proboards.com/
My forum dedicated to bootleg stuff,help me to fill it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #3304 by vampirelycanthrope13
Replied by vampirelycanthrope13 on topic Re:Music
I listen to modern rock, grunge, some 1970s punk, goth rock, metal, and i also like 1950s rock'n'roll and some new horrorpunk stuff too.

More
14 years 6 months ago #3326 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Music
cemwerewolf wrote:

My musical tastes span a broad selection of genres. Oddly enough, what I listen to most is heavy metal and classical. Pretty much opposite ends of the musical spectrum but, oh well . . .

Actually, they're not as far apart as you might think. A lot of heavy metal is based on classical music... especially the European bands, whose songs tend to be a lot more technical, and difficult to learn, than the American metal bands.

More
14 years 6 months ago #3333 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Music
Goths, européean folks, metal (not black or death), waves, indus, rock, electros...

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 6 months ago #3363 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Music
Very true Morgana. I suppose I am used to a more closed minded approach to the topic of musical genres. Many people I talk to often have a tendency to believe that one genre is only that genre. With the many types of music there is today, almost everything is a derivative of something else with a few sprinklings of five other things. Sometimes I forget that . . .

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #7389 by Nox Aeterna
I think everyone likes metal, but is there another kind of music you listen?
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by black_magnolia.

Time to create page: 0.444 seconds