Show Navigation Menu
Media

Music

More
14 years 7 months ago #3217 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Music
I like all sorts of stuff, I like Red, Skillet, H.I.M, Five Finger Death Punch, Demon Hunter, Danzig, and others. Really not from any age or era I like mostly everything, but this is the music I have been listening too for awhile. There's some country, Rap, gospel, and others I like a few songs, but I am much more on the strangly disconcerting notes and listen to the words. The music I listen to helps me write my books, they almost make the tone of how the characters are feeling when I listen to my music and write especially H.I.M and Skillet.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3245 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Music
My musical tastes span a broad selection of genres. Oddly enough, what I listen to most is heavy metal and classical. Pretty much opposite ends of the musical spectrum but, oh well . . .

More
14 years 7 months ago #3255 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:Music
I'll just name a few bands/performers. Slayer, the crown, kultur shock, idukti, otep, suicide commando, combichrist, rob zombie, beatles, europa gallante, symphony x, damien marley, genitorturers, judas priest, devildriver, fluke, kreator, godsmack and about 360gb more.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3269 by WolfBloodAngel
Replied by WolfBloodAngel on topic Re:Music
My music depends on my mood...if i feel like cussing out my family i listen to Otep or Straight Line Stitch.... other wise i listen to Kamelot, Neuroticfish, Cradle of Filth, and Marlyn Manson... only once in a while i listen to Ludo's \"The Horror of Our Love\".

More
14 years 7 months ago #3280 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Music
Like you WolfBloodAngel, is depending on my mood.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3285 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Music
Does anyone listen to jazz? I don't but I'd like to get into it, but I don't know any significant albums or artists (what's the jazz of equivalent of AC/DC's Back in Black kind of thing).

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds