Show Navigation Menu
Media

Music

More
14 years 7 months ago #3155 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Music
We all listen to music. Some music for personal pleasure, some by chance. What music do YOU listen to?

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #3156 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Music
Classical, Darkwave, Techno,Industrial, and finally EBM. Sadly in Nashville the radio is terrible and have to rely on Ipod or just listen to classical in the car. Mainly though it is The Sisters of Mercy, Bauhaus, The Awakening, Peter Murphy and the likes...

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by knumpcy.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3195 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Music
My favourite style all-round is hard rock, then probably assorted metal, but the best kind specifically is trad-style gothic rock played with crunchy guitars that are sometimes metallish. Like the 69 Eyes, Type O Negative and the Sisters of Mercy.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3204 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Music
I listen mostly to hard rock and heavy metal... pretty much anything that's guitar-based. I like some bands that would be considered \"goth\" as well.

Motorhead and Slayer are my two favourite bands.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3207 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Music
My absolute favorite is Wumpscut, but I listen to things like Nightwish, Abney Park and a lot of other kinds of bands I can't remember right now...

If it's good, I think I'll like it. But I listen mostly to rock, not so much hard metal, but no soft rock either. I've become a bit fond of old music, like the songs from 1920-30 and the like. The music in Bioshock is just wonderful, and then I'm talking about the music in the jukeboxes.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #3215 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:Music
I listen to whatever I like, even if it doesn't necessarily \"go together\". Everything from 70s glamrock to 80s deathrock to 60s soul, garage & acid rock to 80s pop & New-Ro to 90s grunge to whatever I can find on the radio that I like. There'd be a more conclusive answer to the question of it were \"What music do you *not* like\", lol.

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds