Show Navigation Menu
Media

Music

More
14 years 8 months ago #1262 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Best Bands
I'll be honest, I like Marilyn Manson when they do more pop-orientated stuff like the Mechanical Animals album. Not because I like pop music, but because I think they're at their best when they play music that is meant to be catchy and heavy. The world has too many heavy heavy bands, and when M M do poppy metal it's something different whilst still being controversial (and hence is cool...)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1273 by MefistaCenobica
Replied by MefistaCenobica on topic Re:Best Bands
marilyn manson's songs are sooo strange...I like only few of them

archdevilantidote.proboards.com/
My forum dedicated to bootleg stuff,help me to fill it

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #1275 by BizarreLemon
Replied by BizarreLemon on topic Re:Best Bands
Talking about covers... Have you ever listen to Northern Kings? It's a \"cover band\" with Marco Hietala among others (I love him, his voice is amazing ^^). I've got their 2 albums and some of their covers are really great like \"A view to a kill\".

I put their myspace here if you're interested : www.myspace.com/northernkings

If I had died, I would have never felt sad at all.
[Room of Angel - Silent Hill 4 ]
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by BizarreLemon.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1301 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:Best Bands
while were talking about best bands, does anyone have one particular song that they would consider their absolute favorite?

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 7 months ago #1306 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Best Bands
I would be tempted to say Alive by Pearl Jam. No, hear me out! I don't like Pearl Jam in a big way and I have the album Ten but I don't think it's anything special. But I think the guitar solo in it is amazing, and it's the only song where I can really appreciate good guitar. And the song itself is amazing, hopeful and powerful. Then there's High Hopes by Pink Floyd, which reminds me of cathedrals, for some reason. Or You Shook Me All Night Long by AC/DC, it was one of the first hard rock songs I really got into.

I don't know, these are songs that I don't listen to everyday but when I hear them I think they're incredible (none of them gothic though).

More
14 years 7 months ago #1313 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Best Bands
Veszdrin wrote:

while were talking about best bands, does anyone have one particular song that they would consider their absolute favorite?

Wow, what a tough question! I like so many different bands, and I listen to different albums depending on my mood, and what I'm doing at the time. I don't think I could pick just one song as my all-time favourite.

Time to create page: 0.364 seconds